Well I really like this idea. It is fun to think that as a first post everyone would introduce self and share some dreams.
My name is Myriam Maytorena. I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia with my husband and fur family. I consider myself to be blessed by living in a world that is so inspiring and peaceful. I have been writing since way back when and I sold my first column in the early 70s to Dell Horoscope. I limped along for years doing this writing stuff and I actually wrote and published 4 books in the 70s about magic. My husband then, who is deceased now, and I owned a desktop publishing company. (http://www.leejacobsproductions.com/) I have written a lot of different stuff including the accreditation for the College of Business of the Ohio University to a weekly astrological column. I have been kicked into gear lately and have a new book coming out in September called Life with Mother (http://lifewithmother.com) which is a book in the inspiration/support for end-of-life caregivers genre (if there is such a genre - if not I just invented it).
My blogs are http://manifestreality.blogspot.com http://myriamsmuse.blogspot.com http://possibilitypeople.blogspot.com and my oldest one is http://manifest.pitas.com
I look forward to learning more about all our new members in this journey to becoming more successful as writers and as people.
Sunday, June 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hiya Myriam! I'm having a blast with this. I should write an article and title it "How to Avoid Work and Have Fun By Applying the Rules of Procrastination." Number One: Set up a blog and invite your friends and write in here and at least here, you won't get rejected!
Post a Comment