Sunday, June 26, 2005
I'm one of the Writersville Gang
Hi, Dorothy! Yup, I made it--on the first try, even! For those of you who don't know me, I am the author of 14 published books and writer for a dozen magazines (some ezines and some print). I take my writing very seriously, but I never write anything too serious. My books cover a wide range of genres. You can find them all at the "My Books" page at www.janetelainesmith.com . I'd love to have you stop by for a visit. To say that I am living my dream is a vast understatement. My latest book review just went up at www.armchairinterviews.com. Just go to the Great Reviews then down to the Young Adults and find My Dear Phebe. They have asked me for an interview too! Yeehaw! Oh, and I live in North Dakota; I'm not really a redneck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hiya Janet! I'm so glad you joined!
Wooo Hooo It is good to see that old gang of mine around without some witchy lurker waiting catch me make a mistake. Hey did I ever tell you my philosophy?
If I don't remember it, it didn't happen.
I guess I better get busy about forgetting things. Life is short! Make fun of it.
Post a Comment