Friday, July 15, 2005

Another Member of the Gang - Intro

Greetings from Fort Worth Texas. I have been a part of this group for a while and can tell you they have all helped me in my quest for the best in publishing and promoting my works. I have two books in print: Sabbath's Room, a supernatural mystery, and Once a Brat, the story of my world travels with my army officer father from my birth in 1938 (yes, you read that correctly -- I'm really old!) until his (our) retirement in 1958. I will soon have another book out, this one about my three-year, five doctor struggle to find a diagnosis and treatment for my painful and baffling symptoms. I have other projects in the works and hope to have another novel out soon. I also do copy editing at reasonable rates and quick turn-around. I intend to be an active part of this blog, sharing my experiences in the wacky world of writing and publishing, with an occasional detour to a rant about world events. Supposed to keep this kind of brief, so if you would like more information about me or read excerpts from my books:
go to: http://www.freewebs.com/graceworksproductions/
Marilyn Celeste Morris

No comments: